Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spread your {LOVE} Project

I heard of this AMAZING project through Just Lovely Things who heard about it from someone else and couldn't help but join in and spread the word.  I hope you will too.  Victory and Lindsay have declared June 1st-June 8th 
spread [your] love week.
Why do you love yourself?  What woman finds it easy to dig deep and say what we REALLY love about ourselves?  I don't know many.  SO join in.  DIG DEEP.  Find the confidence you need to say and ENJOY what you love about yourself.  Post a picture of yourself and encourage others to find what they love too.  You can link up here when you do.

I am a wife, a mother, a photographer and all the many other things that come along with that and
I love...


 My eyes.  
I love that I am usually willing to try my hand at anything and in life if I set my mind to something I can usually accomplish it.  I am blessed with so much and LOVE life. 

Please let me know if you do this in my comments with a link to your URL.  =) 

3 comments:

  1. I wish I were as beautiful as you Erin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like my little cousin Erin in that 2nd picture, and Aunt Gail, where do you think she gets her good looks from? She looks so much like you!!!! And I LOVE you both!!!!--Sara

    ReplyDelete

Like my work? Like me on facebook!