Friday, March 25, 2011

Happenings

I am up so I thought I might show a few things I am working on right now. Mostly because I put sneak peaks on facebook but HATE HATE what it does to the pictures.  While the blog is still not as good as the original document its way better then facebook. 
soo..

Here ya go!
(oh and paleeaassse...click on the picture to view it)
I really enjoyed working with {Mr. T}  He made my first senior portrait session so awesome!
  And isn't he a perfect model.  Can I say Handsome?
 And oh, so in love!  I loved spending time with these two!

 While these two are not mine I will take credit for them =)  They are MY nephews and by far the cutest twins I am sure you have ever seen.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! You are doing such great work! The baby pics are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete

Like my work? Like me on facebook!