Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spring Fever

Spring is on the horizon and I am so ready to be back to taking pictures. I realize I have not posted in months but I finally updated and put a few posts of sessions I did before the weather got cold last fall. I
Its starting to get warm again and time to start thinking about pictures.


So give me a call and lets schedule a session.
I am still running a free 8x10 when you book a session!

Now is also the perfect time to take senior pictures and while it is still a little bit chilly there are billions of locations that would make a beautiful shot.  If you are a graduating senior this year and book a session with me I will throw in a sheet of wallets with the already running special of a free 8x10!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my work? Like me on facebook!